Qoppa’s PDF Reader Annotator now available on Mac App Store
PDF Studio Viewer, Qoppa’s user-friendly and reliable PDF reader, annotator and form filler, is now available on the Mac App store, and it is completely free to download, without any in-app purchases.
If you are a Mac user unable to markup a PDF document, fill tax forms, or need more features than available in the Preview application, you can try downloading Qoppa’s Free PDF Reader from Itunes App store.
PDF Studio Viewer works on macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion).
PDF Studio Viewer is an easy to use, full featured PDF Reader:
– Fully compliant with the new PDF 2.0 standards & Adobe PDF Specifications
– User-friendly design makes PDF markup, and editing easier
– Top customer satisfaction rate & responsive customer service
– Display PDFs in high fidelity with full Retina & 5k screen support
– Advanced view tools including the loupe, pan and zoom
– View PDFs as single page, continuous scroll, facing (2 up), facing continuous, cover and cover continuous
– View and save file attachments
– Show / hide PDF layers
– Display rulers & grids
– Open encrypted (password protected) documents (including 256 bit encryption)
Advanced User Interface
– Modern ribbon toolbar (classic toolbar also available)
– Quick navigation with thumbnail, bookmark and comment panes
– Search text in multiple documents using advanced search tool
Annotate & Markup PDFs
– Text annotations: Typewriter, callout, text box, & sticky note
– Text markups: Text highlight, text underline, text cross-out, text squiggly, text replace, & text instert
– Shape Annotations: Circle, polygon, square, cloud, line, arrow, pencil
Fill & Save Forms
– Fill Forms: Text fields, Multi line text areas, Combo box, Radio button, Check box
– Display and validates digital signatures
– Advanced dialog with print preview
– Print current view option
– Duplex (2 sided) printing
– Multiple pages per sheet
– Booklet printing
You can read the original announcement, published on Qoppa’s PDF blog.