Top 5 reasons to join the PDF Association
- Research: Up to the minute news, research, presentations and other information.
- Inspiration: Access to case studies, webinars, how-to guides and advice from the field.
- Opportunity: A thriving community of developers, industry experts and implementers.
- Expertise: It’s the industry association of the PDF technology world.
- Business intelligence: Stay in touch with industry developments, surveys and more.
Members also save on PDF Association education, events, literature and more.
Annual membership dues for new members
See the benefits of each membership level before applying.
- up to 25 employees – 1500 EUR
- up to 100 employees – 3000 EUR
- over 100 employees – 6000 EUR
- over 1000 employees – 9000 EUR
Partner company (eligible for the Board)
- up to 25 employees – 3000 EUR
- up to 100 employees – 6000 EUR
- over 100 employees – 12000 EUR
- over 1000 employees – 18000 EUR
- Member – 300 EUR
Members prior to July 1, 2016 will be billed at prevailing membership rates.
Applying for PDF Association Membership
In order to apply for PDF Association Membership, please download and fill out the member application form.
Return the completed form to the PDF Association via email to email@example.com or fax to +49 30 39 40 50-99.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like more information about becoming a member:
Executive Director: Duff Johnson
Tel: +1 617 283 4226
Managing Director: Thomas Zellmann
Tel: +49 30 394 050-50
Or use this Contact form.