PDF/A is the PDF for the long-term archiving. PDF/A – adopted in late 2005 – is the first file format as an ISO standard guarantees that are now open documents created in the future and use. “PDF / A in a Nutshell”, the user gets a behind the scenes of the standards and practical guidance on how to produce in his work environment standards compliant PDF / A. The book provides a comprehensive introduction to the new matter is still used in practice and provides examples using various software tools and industry solutions for PDF/A.
- Why PDF/A?
- Conformity Level PDF/A-1a and-1b
- PDF/A with Acrobat 8 Professional
- Archives PDFs from Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007
- Scan to PDF/A plus OCR
- High-volume PDF/A Creation
- Validate PDF/A
- Accessible PDF/A documents
- Future-proof contracts
- Forms in PDF/A
- Writings and images in PDF/A
- Reliable color on screen and in print