To register, please contact us at email@example.com. Please register even if you have told Olaf that you are coming – having all registrations in one place makes planning easier (e.g. to provide enough lunch for all).
1st PDF/UA Competence Center Meeting
• March 29, 2012
• 9:00 AM through 5:00 PM
• for travel information for Basel please check out http://wikitravel.org/en/Basel
• remote access through a web conference setup will be provided (details to follow in due time)
• meeting language: English
• Current status of PDF/UA standard
• Goals of the PDF/UA Competence Center
• Specific technical topics:
• How to map between WCAG 2 and PDF/UA requirements?
• Interoperable format for PDF/UA Audit Trail
• Specific educational topics:
• How to make more people understand the concepts of PDF/UA?
• How to make more people understand how to create PDF/UA?
• What publications, events to work on?
• What options exist for lobbying, so that PDF/UA becomes referenced by section 508, BITV, and similar regulations
• How to coordinate activities in different countries?
• General marketing
• What can we do so organizations, creative people, publishers, service providers and others take PDF/UA into account?
• How to nudge developers so more of them support PDF/UA?
March 29, 2012 9:00 - 5:00