Safeguard Enterprise PDF DRM
Produced by Locklizard
Safeguard Enterprise PDF DRM provides enterprise rights management for PDF files.
It has all of the PDF protection functionality of Safeguard PDF Security - enabling you to stop unauthorized sharing of PDF files and control what users can do with them - with additional security and administration features for larger organizations and Publishers.
Protect PDF documents without passwords or certificates and control how they can be used. Stop sharing, printing, editing, copying, dynamically watermark content, expire and revoke access, and lock use to devices and locations.
Additional Features over Safeguard PDF Security
Lock PDF documents to IP and country locations
- Control BYOD use - prevent confidential and sensitive documents being viewed outside of the office.
- For publishers selling documents, ensure manuals, ebooks, etc. can only be viewed in authorized countries.
Track PDF use
- See how your documents are being used, by whom and when.
- Track PDF opens and prints.
- Control sub-administrator access to the Safeguard Admin System.
- Let sub-administrators manage users and documents.
- Log their activity.
Custom Reports & Messages
- Create custom unauthorized use and expiry messages
- Generate reports for documents and users
Other extra features
- Make system wide batch changes
- Enable users to transfer licenses between devices
- Enforce degraded printing – black & white or greyscale
- Allow grace periods for offline use
See how our DRM software can enable secure document sharing and protect your PDF files from leakage and piracy.
Windows SaaS Utility
Authentication Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Security Publishing