PDF Library SDK
Produced by Investintech.com Inc.
PDF Library SDK is a cross-platform and flexible SDK solution that enables programmers to easily integrate robust PDF editing functionalities into server environments as well as web, mobile, and desktop applications.
PDF Library SDK offers a multi-platform shared library (dll, so & dylib) with a highly compatible native C interface and easy-to-use API available for Linux, Windows, and Mac. It provides efficient utilization of modern hardware (multi-core CPUs) for stream decoding and content rendering purposes.
Proxy libraries and sample files:
- C++11 proxy Library
- C#.Net Proxy Library
- Java 8 Proxy Library (compatible with Java 8 +)
- Python Proxy Module
For maximum flexibility, source code for all of PDF Library SDK proxies can be modified by developers if further customization is needed.
When it comes to PDF manipulation, PDF Library SDK comes with both easy-to-use and a finely grained interface providing a hugely versatile host of options for the user. A high level of compatibility with other PDF viewers and editors has been achieved by carefully following PDF Specifications and guidelines.
PDF Library SDK can be used as a platform for safe and secure in-house PDF viewer. However, the main power of PDF Library is its ability to modify and create PDF files at large.
- Undo/redo functionality (virtually unlimited number of document state snapshots).
- Digital signatures verification.
- Apply electronic signatures (with or without cryptographic security layer).
- PDF encryption & decryption (a password-based encryption handler).
- Document structure manipulation (create, delete, move, insert, extract, resize, and rotate pages).
- Configurable rendering for page, content object, annotation, and form field widgets.
- Add & edit text, bitmap and vector graphics.
- Sensitive content redaction.
- Interactive Form fields: create, modify, fill, export and submit data.
- Annotations: create, modify, and wipe annotations out.
- File attachments: import, remove, and export.
- Read and write PDF metadata.
Find out more about PDF Library SDK at https://www.investintech.com/products/developer/pdf-library/
API / SDK Windows MacOS Linux Server Java Utility
Annotate Assemble Compress Create Modify page content Redact Sign Stamp Validate View Merge Extract Object data
Archiving Collaboration Document Management System (DMS) Forms Search Viewer Information technology Software development