LuraTech PDF Compressor Desktop
A standalone solution for converting to PDF and PDF/A
The LuraTech PDF Compressor Desktop is designed for use at a single workstation for decentralized processing, manually compressing occasional documents and converting them to PDF or PDF/A format. You can even combine multiple files into a single complete PDF.
Our outstanding document compression technology drastically reduces incoming data volumes while delivering outstanding data quality in an ISO-compliant format designed for long-term archiving.
Thanks to integrated OCR technology, you can search the complete text of any files you create.
This means the Desktop edition forms the ideal solution for independently compressing scanned documents and converting them to PDF or PDF/A format on your own computer.
The LuraTech PDF Compressor Desktop can be used for the following private or commercial purposes:
- Reducing scanned document sizes
- Compressing scanned documents and emailing them
- Reducing document sizes to make them available for download
- Compressing signed and scanned contracts
- Combining multiple component parts of a contract into a single PDF file
- Processing and compressing individual documents from a database
- Processing and compressing multiple documents from a database, combining them into one multi-page PDF
- Creating digital job application portfolios out of PDF files and multiple scanned elements (e.g. cover letter in PDF format, CV in PDF format, references in JPG format, etc.) and combining them into one multi-page, highly-compressed PDF
- Turn large, unwieldy scans into small documents for cloud and desktop use
- Turn color scans with large amounts of information (and file sizes to match) into color files for desktop use, often no larger than black/white TIFF files.