jPDFViewer Java PDF Component
Produced by Qoppa Software, LLC
Qoppa's jPDFViewer is self contained Java component that can be integrated in a Java application or a web application. Written in Java, it allows applications to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
jPDFViewer can load documents from files on a local or network drive, from a URL and from Java input streams for documents that are generated runtime or come from other sources, such as a database.
With jPDFViewer, applications can remain in control of PDF documents and enforce access and security protocols based on any criteria implemented by the system.
- Read and display PDF files on any platform that supports Java
- Print PDF files
- Fill interactive PDF forms (Acroforms, XFA forms)
- View all markup annotations
- Validates and displays digital signatures
- Text search and selection
- Advanced tools: zoom, loupe, snapshot, pan and zoom
- Easy navigation with different views: thumbnails, bookmarks, annotations, etc
- Customizable toolbar and user interface
- Support for all image types, including JBIG2 and JPEG 2000
- Support for all PDF font types (Types 0-3, OpenType, TrueType)
- Support for the latest Acrobat PDF format 1.7 including layers
- Support for all PDF colors spaces including pattern and separation
- Support for file attachments
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix (100% Java)
- No need to install or configure additional drivers or software when deploying