veraPDF 0.20 now available
The latest interim release of veraPDF shipped on August 1, 2016.
The beta of the veraPDF documentation site is up, and feedback in requested! The site provides installation and usage guides for those getting started with veraPDF.
veraPDF 0.20 has the following fixes and enhancements:
- added signature types to features report
- depth of feature reporting now configurable
- altered log level of some validation methods
veraPDF characterisation plugins
- enhancements to example pure java plugins
- plugins now configurable through a dedicated config file
Conformance checker fixes
- fix for validation of character encoding requirements of invisible fonts
- fix for ICC Profile mluc tag
- 34 new test files for PDF/A-2b
- No changes in this release
Download veraPDF 0.20:
Please support our efforts by downloading and testing the software. If you encounter problems, or wish to suggest improvements, please add them to the projects GitHub issue tracker. Your feedback is very important, it helps to improve the software.
Keep up to date with the latest developments of veraPDF by subscribing to the veraPDF consortiums newsletter.