Description of the member
iText is the largest PDF library for PDF generation and manipulation. We offer iText 7 Suite, which includes iText 7 Core and optional add-ons to give you the flexibility to fit your needs.
We re-built the popular iText 5 engine with a modular code structure, allowing for future improvements and growth as well as simple coding.
iText 7 Core is a PDF library that you can build into your own applications. It will allow developers to:
- Generate and manipulate PDF documents, compliant with:
- PDF specification (ISO 32000)
- PDF/A (ISO 190005; PDF/A-1a/b, PDF/A-2a/b/u, PDF/A-3a/b/u)
- PDF/UA (ISO 14289)
- Create and manipulate tagged PDF
- Create maps and books, using numerous interactive features available for PDF
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks and other features to existing PDF documents
- Digitally sign and encrypt PDFs
- Document assembly: extract, concatenate and insert pages
- Fill out interactive forms and flatten them
- Serve dynamically generated or manipulated PDF documents to a web browser
- Use iText 7 add-ons to extend usability and features of the iText platform.
- Try iText Suite free for 30 days
- See examples and tutorials to help with building your project
If you are looking for the AGPL version, iText 7 Community, our iText 7 Core is still available. You can download for Java or .NET.