PDF Days Europe 2018
Agenda 25 & 10 – 25 years of PDF – 10 years as an ISO standard
PDF Days Europe, held May 14-16, 2018 in Berlin, Germany, is the most popular PDF event of the year. It’s where the PDF industry meets, and where institutional and corporate users come to learn what else PDF could do for them.
Space is limited: register now!
Based on answers to the attendee survey from PDF Days Europe 2017, this year’s event offers three redesigned tracks:
- PDF for users!
Use cases and practical solutions for business.
- PDF for developers!
Technical presentations discussing PDF 2.0, digital signatures, encryption and more.
- PDF for marketers!
Marketplace information, discussion and resources for PDF Association members.
The following topics are already approved:
- veraPDF after PREFORMA: What’s next for the industry-suppoted veraPDF validatior?
- Open data: PDF isn’t just about presentation; underlying data is also PDF-portable.
- GDPR: How will these new regulations affect PDF technology, and vice-versa?
- Encryption with PDF 2.0: Best-practice for developers who need to support 1.7 but also take advantage of new PDF 2.0 features.
- Accessible PDF: The latest advances in tagged PDF from office documents, from scans, from graphic design systems
- 5 visions of a PDF future: PDF experts offer their ideas for PDF in another 25 years
- Blockchain for documents: What distributed ledger technology could mean for PDF?
- PDF statistics: How many PDF files exist? How many include annotations, or tags? What are the trends?
- Especially for our members: Using PDF Association resources to augment your own marketing
- and much more!
Review the complete agenda for PDF Days Europe 2018 for Monday, May 14 and Tuesday May 15.
Post Conference Program
On May 16 PDF Days Europe continues with an interesting post conference program, and for developers, a PDF 2.0 Interop Workshop.