The Hyper.Net PDF/A Compliance Automator automatically and intelligently ensures every compliance-related change to your organization’s content is correctly captured, converted and routed to its final destination.
Operating as a centralized, XML-based Web Service, the Hyper.Net PDF/A Compliance Automator gives your organization the ability to take control of information collection, conversion and archiving processes across all file formats, technologies and applications—with a single, graceful, cross-platform solution that eliminates future integration headaches.
- Converts documents, media, emails and attachments into valid PDF/A files on demand or as they are modified based on configurable rules
- Compiles related documents, media and emails into a single PDF/A file with a unified table of contents—ideal for records management requirements, compilation and preparation of regulatory submissions, assembling meeting or project information, encapsulating electronic folders and archiving entire workflow processes
- Routes resulting PDF/A files to the correct end destination—including return to requestor, publication into SharePoint document libraries and/or delivery to archive systems
- Simplifies archiving requirements by “normalizing” all content into PDF/A format
- Converts any desired email components, including attached files and ZIP archives
- Converts documents in any format stored in any document storage facility—including file systems, document managers, ERP systems, and information systems like SharePoint and SAP—into PDF/A whenever they are modified: full lifecycle synchronization
- Collates and compiles all related content and generates a table of contents in every PDF
- Creates download-link placeholders for content that can’t be converted (e.g. encrypted or password-protected content)
- Automatically applies watermarking, metadata stamping and performs variable-value substitution
- Enables centralized configuration of PDF/A output properties
- Ready-to-use interfaces: Web Service (XML), pre-defined email addresses, SharePoint
- Operates transparently and without human interaction or client software
The competitive difference
The Hyper.Net PDF/A Compliance Automater works across all file formats, technologies and applications and makes it possible to integrate, convert and archive information coming from many different sources using standard interfaces.