Top 5 reasons to join the PDF Association
- Research: Up to the minute news, research, presentations and other information.
- Inspiration: Access case studies, webinars, how-to guides and advice from the field.
- Opportunity: A thriving community of developers, industry experts and implementers.
- Expertise: It’s the industry association of the PDF electronic document world.
- Business intelligence: Stay in touch with industry developments, surveys and more.
Members also save on PDF Association education, events, literature and more.
Annual Membership Dues (2015)
See the benefits of each membership level before applying.
- up to 25 employees – 1000 EUR / 1300 USD
- up to 100 employees – 2000 EUR / 2600 USD
- Over 100 employees – 4000 EUR / 5200 USD
Partner company (eligible for the Board)
- up to 25 employees – 2000 EUR / 2600 USD
- up to 100 employees – 4000 EUR / 5200 USD
- Over 100 employees – 8000 EUR / 10400 USD
- Member – 200 EUR / 260 USD
- Partner - 400 EUR / 520 USD
Applying for PDF Association Membership
In order to apply for PDF Association Membership, please download and fill out either of the Standard or Partner Member application forms:
Return the completed form to the PDF Association via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +49 30 39 40 50-99.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like more information about becoming a member:
Executive Director: Duff Johnson
Tel: +1 617 283 4226
Managing Director: Thomas Zellmann
Tel: +49 30 394 050-50
Or use this Contact form.