The North American Chapter of the PDF Association is expanding its services to members. Get in touch to learn more!
Duff Johnson Duff Johnson is Chairman of the North American chapter and Vice Chairman of the Board for the PDF/A Competence Center worldwide. Duff founded Document Solutions, Inc. in 1996, and served most recently as CEO of Appligent Document Solutions, one of the oldest companies in the PDF technology space. Phone: +1 617 283 4226 email: email@example.com.
Members in North America
At the end of 2010, more than 15 companies from Canada, Mexico and the United States are members of the PDF/A Competence Center.
The PDF/A Competence Center cooperates with international associations dealing with Document Management and Enterprise Content Management issues. In North America, our partner organizations include:
- PDF/A Competence Center Flyer
- The “bible”: PDF/A in a Nutshell
- General educational materials about PDF/A
Articles by North American Members
- White Paper: How to Implement PDF/A (by Duff Johnson)
- The Content That Endures: What to Know about PDF/A (by Duff Johnson)
- ARMA Conference
- AIIM Conference
- Check Events.