Certified to ISO 9001, secrypt GmbH specialises in solutions for optimising, accelerating and securing digital business processes with legally compliant electronic signatures, time stamps and encryption, thus ensuring the authenticity and confidentiality of sensitive electronic data while protecting it from manipulation. A worldwide unique feature of the secrypt software is its ability to print legally binding and verifiable hardcopies of electronically signed documents on paper using a powerful 2D barcode.
- eBilling signatures in accordance with Article 14 of the German Value Added Tax Act: In-house and for ASPs
- Health care: Signature lifecycle for digital document archives
- Administration and judiciary: Electronic signing and certification of documents
- Long-term archiving of electronically signed documents, e.g. as PDF/A files with embedded electronic signatures according to the Adobe PDF standard
- Efficient capturing of form data using paper-based business processes without error-prone OCR (Optical Character Recognition), e.g. insurance applications, using powerful 2D barcode technology (digiSeal 2d barcode)
The digiSeal family of client and server-based software products support the entire signature lifecycle, starting from the generation of the signature in all relevant signature formats to the signature verification and archiving, e.g. as a signed PDF/A file.
secrypt and PDF/A
As a producer of signature software solutions for document processing, secrypt GmbH has been a member of the PDF/A Competence Center since 2007.
The aims of the membership include:
- Providing expertise relating to PDF signature generation and verification in further developing and optimising the PDF/A standard.
- Ensuring PDF/A compatibility of secrypt software products, e.g. for signing PDF documents in archiving scenarios.
Address: secrypt GmbH
Postal Code: 12103