PDF Associatin member NetCentric Technologies organises free live webinar «Introduction to Document Accessibility» on April 24 2014, 2PM EDT.
The webinar aims to provide attendees with all the basics about PDF accessibility, so attendees’ organizations can launch their own accessibility program. Topics on the agenda are:
- Why PDF is the prevalent electronic document format
- Why document accessibility is so relevant in 2014
- What makes a document “accessible” and what are the guiding standards
- The risks of non-compliance
- Why common approaches to generating accessible documents create more problems than they solve
- How to start your document accessibility program
Source: NetCentric Technologies Inc.