This seminar offers an opportunity to learn more about the PDF/A standard, and how it is implemented in Europe. Attendees will also hear about PDF/E and 3D PDF. The seminar is presented by the PDF/A Competence Center in cooperation with the Finnish Business Archives Association. Presentations will be held in English and Finnish.
- What is PDF/A and how is it used?
- What is PDF/E and what is 3D PDF?
- What are the benefits of PDF/A, PDF/E and 3D PDF?
- What are the best practices?
- Which documents can I archive into PDF/A?
- What are PDF/A, PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-1b, PDF/A-2, PDF/A-3?
For more details please see the complete agenda.
The two-day Seminar costs 400 Euro for Finnish Business Archives Association members and 500 Euro for non-members.
The event is held at the National Archives Service of Finland (Rauhankatu 17, Helsinki). It’s located in very center of Helsinki and it’s about 30 minutes from the airport.
National Archives Service of Finland Rauhankatu 17 Helsinki Finnland
January 16, 2013 12:00 - January 17, 2013 16:00