Developers who work with documents often need to generate or process PDF files.
The PDF Technical Conference provides developers insight into the capabilities of PDF – the most popular format for presenting information to users in a final form. Learn about what PDF can do, how PDF can benefit your users, and about the future of the Portable Document Format.
Benefits of attending
- New to PDF? The PDF Fundamentals track introduces the capabilities, features and data structures behind PDF
- Love to learn? The PDF Technology track will give you new insights on how to use PDF to solve real-world problems
- Working with documents? Find out how to use PDF to deliver value and insight to your users
Who should attend
- Developers who need to present information in an automated, consistent, and reliable manner
- IT and product managers eager to learn about how to archive, present and share information
- All who want to stay in touch with the future of visual communication
Whether you are creating PDFs, presenting PDFs to users, or using PDF to drive workflows, you’ll gain valuable resources, tips and techniques from PDF experts.
Check out the PDF Technical Conference 2015 program.
PDF Technical Conference sessions are delivered by developers and technicians; people who understand PDF deeply. There are no booths or tables; just intensive educational sessions and eye-opening panel discussions.
Attending the PDF Technical Conference 2015
To keep attendee costs reasonable, we are grateful to Adobe Systems in contributing the event venue, and to our sponsors, who make the PDF Technical Conference possible.
- $95 for PDF Association members
- $195 for non-members
The event takes place at Adobe Systems’ headquarters in downtown San Jose (Google map). Parking at Adobe is free; tell them you are attending the PDF Technical Conference. Enter the building through the west entrance.
Staying in San Jose?
The following hotels are very nearby. Ask for the “Adobe rate” – most will offer a discount:
- Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown – 282 Almaden Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95113 (0/2 miles from Adobe offices)
- Hilton San Jose – 300 Almaden Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95110 (0.22 miles from Adobe)
- The Saine Claire – 302 S. Market St., San Jose, CA 95113 (0.39 miles)
- The Firmont San Jose – 170 S. Market St., San Jose, CA 95113 (0.36 miles)
- San Jose Marriott – 301 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113 (0.38 miles)
- Hotel DeAnza – 233 W. Santa Clara, San Jose, CA 95113 (0.25 miles)
Technical Conference sponsors
Event location: Adobe Systems 345 Park Avenue San Jose, CA
San Jose USA
October 19, 2015 - October 20, 2015