PDF Day is a live, all-day two-track educational event providing CIOs, IT executives, content strategists and document management vendors with the big picture on PDF technology – not sales pitches – from top developers in the space.
Whether your focus is document distribution, authentication, accessibility, collaboration, content security or any other electronic document subject, the PDF Day will provide key insights, answers and new ideas for leveraging the world’s chosen electronic document file format.
PDF Day program
From the archival subset of PDF to the new NARA Transfer Guidance to Section 508 compliance strategies, PDF Day is two tracks of fast-paced sessions, a panel discussion moderated by AIIM’s John Mancini, and more!
Slide decks and video
- Download session slides (46 MB zip)
- Download “4 minutes with a PDF vendor”slides (13 MB zip)
- Educational session videos and “4 minutes with a PDF vendor” videos are posted on YouTube.
PDF Day in Washington DC was held December 10 at the Washington Marriott Georgetown, 1221 22nd Street NW, Washington, DC.
PDF Day was also held in New York on December 11!
PDF Day Gold sponsors in Washington DC
PDF Day Silver sponsors in Washington DC
Friend of PDF
Members going above and beyond
PDF Association members contributing staff time and resources to help make PDF Day a success include:
- Adlib Software (logistics and event staffing)
- Nitro (graphic design and event staffing)
- NetCentric Technologies (accessible PDF programs)
Washington Marriott Georgetown
Washington, DC USA
December 10, 2014 0800 - 1700