PDF Day is a live, all-day two-track educational event providing CIOs, IT executives, content strategists and document management vendors with the big picture on PDF technology – not sales pitches – from top developers in the space.
Whether your focus is document distribution, authentication, accessibility, collaboration, content security or other subjects pertaining to electronic documents, PDF Day will provide key insights, answers and new ideas for leveraging the world’s chosen electronic document file format.
PDF Day program
Slide decks and video
- Download session slides (35 MB zip)
- Download “4 minutes with a PDF vendor”slides (15 MB zip)
- Educational session videos and “4 minutes with a PDF vendor” videos are posted on YouTube
PDF Day in New York City will be held December 11 at Convene, 32 Old Slip, just a few blocks from Wall St.
PDF Day was in Washington on December 10!
PDF Day would not be possible without our fine sponsors.
PDF Day Gold sponsors in New York City
PDF Day Silver sponsors in New York City
Friends of PDF
Members going above and beyond
PDF Association members contributing staff time and resources to help make PDF Day a success include:
- Adlib Software (logistics and event staffing)
- Nitro (graphic design and event staffing)
- NetCentric Technologies (accessible PDF programs)
Convene (32 Old Slip in the financial district)
New York USA
December 11, 2014 0830 - 1830
$100 per attendee