iText is a PDF library, an API that was developed to allow developers to do the following (and much more):
- Generate documents and reports based on data from an XML file or a database
- Create maps and books, exploiting numerous interactive features available in PDF
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, and other features to existing PDF documents
- Split or concatenate pages from existing PDF files
- Fill out interactive forms
- Serve dynamically generated or manipulated PDF documents to a web browser
iText is not an end-user tool. You have to build iText into your own applications so that you can automate the PDF creation and manipulation process.
Compliant with PDF/A Level A and PDF/UA, supports PAdES signatures, meets the ZUGFeRD requirements.
Producer: iText Software BVBA