When automated document assembly requirements include integrated cover pages, Tables of Contents and personalization, creating and maintaining the required code starting requires sophisticated and extensive internal development resources.
Or, you could just integrate AppendPDF Pro.
Designed for mission-critical on-demand and high-volume publishing, document personalization, document merging and report-assembly implementations utilizing PDF files, AppendPDF Pro is loaded with features, engineered for performance and is designed for entirely unattended operation.
- Assembles PDF files with rock-solid, enterprise-class reliability and speed
- Combines complete files or selected page ranges
- Includes bookmarks from the original files
- Sets file open, display and initial page options
- Includes new document information, including title, subject, keywords, date or other metadata, in PDF Document Information fields.
- Applies Adobe Acrobat standard 40-bit or 128-bit file encryption with a user-specific password to control who may view, print, or modify the document
- Linearizes PDF files for Fast Web View
- Applies customized barcodes, page numbers, watermarks, logos, headers and footers
- Provides automated Table of Contents generation, complete with bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Adds personalized cover pages
- No limit on concurrent users or connections
- No limit on the number of documents processed
- No limit on threads – run as many instances as you want
- Supports PDF 1.0 and higher
- Call from any programming or scripting language including (but not limited to) Perl, PHP, Java, C++, ASP & .Net, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion and Lotus Notes
- May be integrated with other Appligent Document Solutions server products as part of a complete PDF workflow or DOCCM solution.
Producer: Appligent Document Solutions