The 3-Heights™ PDF Creator Library is a component for creating documents compliant with PDF/A-1. The interface is based on an intelligible object model that is in turn based on the function scope for PDF/A-1. The interface is designed to enable easy extension.
It is continuously adapted to new requirements, for instance, further developments to the PDF/A standard. The component ensures compliance with all PDF/A rules such as formatting specifications, embedding fonts and colour profiles, etc.
Areas of Use
Programmatic creation of any PDF/A-compliant document, whereby its content can stem from any source such as a database or webpage form.
Other Areas of Use:
- Creation of customised documents such as quotes, policies, mail merge, etc.
- Mass production of invoices, reports, etc.
- PDF creation “on-the-fly” in web server applications
- “Save as PDF/A” function in application programs
- Import images and text in PDF/A documents
Producer: PDF Tools AG